I hadn’t meant to post today. But, I made an impromptu decision to do the One Lovely Blog Award Tag!I was nominated by Aleeha and Lucy from Hale. They have a beautiful blog so go check them out.
I officially started blogging three months ago. I jumped into it, before learning to swim, and was slightly startled to learn that posting here is different from posting on Facebook. It was only at the end of January that I decided to move past my hesitation and polish my (almost non-existent) tech skills. I was pleasantly surprised to realise that things stopped bouncing off my head after a while.
The biggest surprise, however, was to see the love and support bloggers show one another. This tag is an example of just that. I am only too happy to do it, to thank Aleeha for the encouragement and to pass on the love to other bloggers. I have a long way to go and my content is not what I want it to be yet, but I hope I can be proud of it in the future.
- Add the award logo and list the rules.
- Share 7 (preferably interesting) facts about yourself.
- Nominate your favourite bloggers. You can nominate upto 15.
- Notify your nominees.
- I prefer eating the dessert before the main course.
- Audrey Hepburn is my fashion icon.
- Frozen is my favourite Disney princess movie and Anna is my favourite Disney princess.
- I am bilingual (like most people around me) and I can read English, Hindi and Arabic.
- Back when I was 11, my best friend and I decided to create our own language. We never got past a couple of sentences.
- I am a Gryffindor and my Patronus is a fox.
- In my humble opinion, the Hindi song Abhi na jao chhor kar is the most romantic song ever.
Now comes my favourite part. I nominate the following bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award. I love them and you should too! Don’t forget to give them a visit.
So there you go! Have a great Blog Read!